Your browser (Internet Explorer 7 or lower) is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.
Early Childhood Application Days
Applications are being take for the upcoming 2017-2018 School year. Will end April 12, 2017. You will need to bring the following information:
* Bring your child with you. All applicants must be administered the academic screening.
* Your child's original birth certificate
* Your child's up to date immunization record
* Proof of address in the parent's name (OPPD, MUD, Cox Cable, or lease/purchase agreement)
* Income Verification: Proof of Family income for the previous 12 months, such as SSI, Child Support, TANF/ADC, 1040, W-2s, 8453, Self-Declaration, etc.
For Enrollment Information Please Contact:
Teacher Administrative Center (TAC)
3215 Cuming Street
Omaha, NE 68131
When you visit TAC:
Take the elevator to the
3rd Floor, Room 3-136
Objectives/Dimensions for Early Childhood - English
Objectives/Dimensions for Early Childhood - Spanish