Your browser (Internet Explorer 7 or lower) is out of date. It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser.
The Omaha Public Schools will offer a program
in music education structured to help students achieve the following purposes
1. Increase the student's aesthetic sensitivity
and response through heightened awareness and
understanding of the musical experience.
2. Develop musical skills and techniques which
enable students to become life long participants and consumers of music.
3. Promote a sense of appreciation for our
4. Develop respect for and an understanding of
human values through the study of musical traditions of various cultures.
5. Employ strategies that promote common goals
and values through individual and group participation.
Supervisor of Music Education
Supervisor of Instrumental Music
Musical Instrument Repair
Fax: (402) 557-2563
Music Department Secretary
Fax: (402) 557-2489
Music Department Main Line