Linda HulseySupervisor of Music Education(531) 299-9474Email: email@example.com
Ann DavisSupervisor, Instrumental Music(531) 299-9495Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Eric HaitzMusical Instrument Repair TechnicianPhone: (531) 299-9311Fax: 402-557-2563Email: email@example.com
SecretaryPhone: (531) 299-9400Fax: (402) 557-2489
Music Office Main Line
Teacher Administrative CenterMusic Dept.3215 Cuming St.Omaha, Nebraska 68131
The Omaha Public Schools will offer a program in music education structured to help students achieve the following purposes
1. Increase the student's aesthetic sensitivity and response through heightened awareness and understanding of the musical experience.
2. Develop musical skills and techniques which enable students to become life long participants and consumers of music.
3. Promote a sense of appreciation for our musical heritage.
4. Develop respect for and an understanding of human values through the study of musical traditions of various cultures.
5. Employ strategies that promote common goals and values through individual and group participation.