Parent On-line Payment
Omaha Public Schools is proud to announce we are upgraded our
Lunch Account Software to a new system called Primero Edge. Primero Edge
offers an easy-to-use way for parents/guardians to securely and conveniently
pay for school meals through SCHOOLCAFE.COM. The district changed to Schoolcafe.com
which was available to you July 1, 2016.
Some of the key features include:
Accepts payments types of debit or credit cards with a Visa or Master
Access from any computer 24/7
Low balance email reminders
Transactions made to your child’s cafeteria
account within two hours
Customer Support Services to answer your
- Viewing you child's cafeteria account balance
- Reviewing daily spending and purchases
account balances have been carried over to the 2016-17 school year unless a
request was made to refund the student’s balance.
Note: A $2.00 minimum balance is required and a 5% convenience fee per transaction
amount will be charged. More information
is located at SCHOOLCAFE.COM
How to get started:
Go to schoolcafe.com or download the SchoolCafé app on any smart device
- Create a new account
- Enter NE - Omaha Public Schools as your school district
- Complete new profile information
- Set up your new credentials
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Add your student to your profile using student ID and school location
See the SchoolCafe Section to the right in English and Spanish for further details
firstname.lastname@example.org or Nutrition Services at 531-299-9437 for answers to any additional questions you may have.
Other Payment Options
Cash or checks are always accepted at the
school. Whether you bring the money personally or send it with your
child, please utilize one of our prepayment envelopes or you may
download and print out a pre-formated #10 envelope or include the form
in your envelope. Turn in the prepaid deposits to the teacher,
cafeteria staff, or office.
If you send cash with your child please place it in a sealed envelope and write your child's complete name, grade, and student ID on the envelope. Cash is deposited into your childs account the same day it is received.
If you send a check with your child please place it in a sealed envelope and write your child's complete name, grade, and student ID on the envelope. Checks are deposited into your childs account the same day it is received.
- Make the check payable to your school cafeteria.
- Use a check that is pre-printed with your mailing address.
- Write your home and work phone numbers on the top left-hand corner of the check.
- Write students full name and student ID in the memo area of the check.
- Write the check amount clearly.