Omaha Public Schools provides an Employee Assistance Program benefit through Humana, to assist you with balancing the challenges of work and home. You and your dependent family members are encouraged to use the program for tips on stress management, concerns about parenting, elder care issues, ways to build healthy relationships or substance abuse.
The Humana Employee Assistance Program will help you and your family obtain information, provide assistance with the challenges you face and offer support in finding solutions. Their counselors are there to listen, to understand and to offer the support we can all use from time to time.
Your Employee Assistance Program is designed to help identify the early signs of a potential problem and assist in resolving your concern before it becomes a physical, emotional and financial burden.
Life Made Easier
Your Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Work-Life Services help you and your household members manage everyday life issues that can affect you at home and at work. You can call the toll-free number anytime during the day or night to talk with an experienced consultant who can help you find solutions. This program is confidential and your employer pays all costs when you and members of your household use the services.
EAP and Work-Life Services offer you:
- Assistance and counseling in person or over the telephone
- Assessment and assistance from a Work-Life specialist who is an expert in childcare, adult care, or other everyday concerns
- Free 30-minute consultations with attorneys and financial counselors
Access to a website with articles, discounts, podcasts, webinars, assessments, live charts, and databases to help you find local resources
- One call gives you access to counseling, research and referrals, and legal and financial services
- We are always here to help you
- A website that lets you find answers on your own