Teaching and Learning Consultant
Department of Music
Phone: (531) 299-7944
Fax: (531) 299-0378
Holly Eberhardt, NBCT
Phone: (531) 299-5724
Musical Instrument Repair Technician
Phone: (531) 299-9739
Fax: (402) 557-2563
Secretary, Department of Music
Phone: (531) 299-4241
Omaha Public Schools
Teacher Administrative Center
3215 Cuming Street
Omaha, Nebraska 68131
The Omaha Public Schools will offer a program in music education structured to help students achieve the following purposes
1. Increase the student's aesthetic sensitivity and response through heightened awareness and understanding of the musical experience.
2. Develop musical skills and techniques which enable students to become life long participants and consumers of music.
3. Promote a sense of appreciation for our musical heritage.
4. Develop respect for and an understanding of human values through the study of musical traditions of various cultures.
5. Employ strategies that promote common goals and values through individual and group participation.